Monday, August 14, 2006

#1 on Sirius OutQ!!!


Marlboro Man is #1 on Sirius OutQ!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who has been requesting the song and sending
the very sweet messages. From the bottom of my heart, I can't tell you all how much I appreciate it.

OutQ is Channel 106 on Sirius Satellite Radio.
The host of the hot 20 countdown and Last Call is Jeremy Hovies.

Some of you have sent requests to purchase my music. At this time, the only available item is the limited edition Marlboro Man single, and the only way you can get it is by purchasing Brokeback Mountain or Queer as Folk Season 5 on DVD.

The debut full-length album, Sirens of Brooklyn, will be available to the general public on November 14th.
Members of the Robert German E-List are able to purchase copies of the album a couple of weeks in advance.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Be the first to hear the sirens!




Please keep sending your requests for Marlboro man.
email
myspace
1- 877-33-SIRIUS EXT. 106

1 comment:

beth slack said...

Congrats Robert! That is so great....I am thrilled for you. I can't tell you how much I miss our AM pow-wows by the coffee machine. Your addicition and my proximity truly made it one of the best parts of my day.

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.