Thursday, April 19, 2007

Some Thank You's

Thank you to Jerry Jodice and
The Great American Music Hour.
Lemon Scented is Featured this week on their podcast.
(The Website)

Thank you to Robert Urban and Gay Guitarists Worldwide for
having me as their featured player for the month of April
(Site and Interview)

Thank You to Billi and Patti for playing my music.
Patti B. Host "All Thangs Queer" on WSLR LPFM Community Radio Sarasota/Bradenton! The show features lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered and transexual artists! The show is on every other Saturday from 5-7pm on 96.5FM!
(website)

Thank You to Jeremy Hovies of Sirius Radio for playing my music.
(Sirius Out Q)
(Jeremy Hovies Website)

Thank You to Harry Faddis & Steve Sims and the Quest of Life for featuring my music on last week's show.
(website)

My biggest thanks right now goes out to everyone at Bizarre Farm, Brian Maschka and the D-Lounge and everyone who volunteered their time and resources to help take my music video from concept to reality.

If I left you out, which is very possible, please hit upside the back of the head. My noggin' probably needs a good floggin'.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.