Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jesus Christ!


Photo by Carrie Thomas
Today, The Unplug Single became available for purchase on itunes in the Christian and Gospel category.

Yes, you read that right, Christian and Gospel. Now, I've never been one for categorizing music, but this is just funny. At first I thought this was cute and then I came to the realization that I say shit and have a vocal intro where I talk about sticking a rocket up a crash dummy's ass on this new single. Sorry if I gave something away for you folks who have yet to purchase it.

Oh yeah, you can

go to itunes and purchase it.



I'm expecting an angry group of jesus loving bible throwers to show up on my doorstep at any moment.

I suppose it's best if I barricaded the door and ly low for a while.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought the single on itunes! :)

Robert German said...

Thanks Ricky. Oh, there are singles on their way to you. I hope you're not inundated with too many singles. Hope all is well in Minneapolis.

Anonymous said...

I will keep ordering cd singles as long as there are friends who want them. Most are givng me the money for them and then I am using that money to buy more singles!

Robert German said...

Hey Ricky,

There is a special package coming your way today with a little something extra...a sneak peak if you will. I think you may now be the official president of midwest distribution. hehe :) You're the best.

Thank you and lotsa love

Robert

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Can't wait to get the package. I have a couple of friends who are singers here in the Twin Cities. I am sending them a copy of the single. I'm hoping that they will want to work/tour with you. One of them does a sold out christmas show every year. I will send you his website address on myspace.

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.