Friday, May 15, 2009

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

Occasionally a movie comes along that is so horribly bad that it's amazingly awesome. One of those is Coffy with Pam Grier, an absolute classic in my book.
The question is, Can Deborah (Debbie electric youth) Gibson and Lorenzo Lamas pull off the so horrible it's amazingly snakes on a plane good with their newest picture Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus. It's a challenging balancing act. You watch the trailer and decide.


btw, if this does not go straight to DVD, I am so going to the theater to see this. That is no joke. Who's with me?

1 comment:

Ricky said...

As you know I love Deborah Gibson. I have preordered the dvd! :) Thank you for posting it! I am listening to Sheena Easton's "Lover In Me" cd from 1988. One of my fave cds of all time!

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.