Monday, July 31, 2006


This Friday, August 4th, be sure to grab your copy of Next Magazine.

I did an interview with Next Editor in chief, Greg T. Angelo, which will grace its pages.

I'm tickled pink like a pot belly pig...and Yes, there may be mention of my bacon problem, which is apparently attracting media attention.

I feel almost like an ambassador for other bacon addicts. It is my privilege to speak out on an issue that I know affects so many people. I hope that my work will help many of you to come out of the shadows and speak openly about your experiences with overindulgence in pork products. With greasy hands and swollen hearts, we can face this battle together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not easy to kick bad habits. You can do it ,and we can do it.

Everyone needs a plan.

The Plan

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.