Monday, October 09, 2006

Clap Your Ass Say Yeah

I went into the studio this weekend to work on Unplug.
I added hang clapping, but needed a deeper clapping sound, so
had to drop my pants and smack my ass into the microphone for the desired effect.
I'm sure I could have gone into the street and found a random "professional" clapper,
but this was so much more interesting and produced the desired effect.

After the studio I went to an international sausage party. I kid you not. There were sausages of the world all lined up with little descriptions and the flag of their home countries. There was also a selection of mustards of the world which just made the night that much better. In the backyard were bluegrass musicians jamming. Chris, Marc, and I all went back and added our own special harmonies to the songs. It was a foot tapping good time.

After that, we dropped by a potluck dinner and had a taste of the best pulled pork in the universe.

Yes, my life revolves around food. Clap your ass, say yeah.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.