Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Today is the day!



Buy it at CDBABY!

Download it from iTunes!



...................................As you probably know, I've been working on a little album called Sirens of Brooklyn. I'm excited to announce that today is the official release. All proceeds from the sale of this album go towards feeding a little independent musician, aka, me. So, hopefully you will buy it and get all your friends to buy it so I don't have to get Sally Struthers to do a really sad commercial for me. I can't actually afford Sally Struthers, so you should probably just buy the album.

1 comment:

beth slack said...

Congrats Robert! That is so exciting. I wish you finally "birth" this baby.

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.