Friday, May 04, 2007

Blah


I am guilty of neglectfulness in blogging. Oh my dear readers, I've been a bizzy bee. Where to begin...

Well, The music video is in the editing process. I have seen two seperate rough cuts and I'm very excited to see the edges rounded out and the little piece of mini-cinema to be ready for mass consumption. You've been chomping at the bit to see it, I'm sure you have. Unfortunately you will have to wait until the fall. Good things come to those who wait, I hear.

I've been doing lots of performing. I went up to Boston and over to New Jersey. This weekend I head to Worcester Massachussettes and find myself in Dayton and Columbus Ohio next weekend. I'm doing some New York performances as well.

I am currently though temporarily homeless as I wait for renovations to be completed on my new apartment. I neglected to mention that I've been living in Queens for the last 2 months in a sublet. I am not a queens boy. I have Brooklyn in my blood. I'm delighted to say that on May 15th I will again become a Brooklyn boy in a cozy new home by my favorite park in New York City. I am going to rollerblade and sun my pale skin to lobstered blissfulness. This is the definition of glamour.

I would like to give a big thank you to Chris for organizing and promoting the performance in North Brunswick, New Jersey. All of you guys were so warm and attentive and I enjoyed chatting with everybody. I was even sent home with a bag of sandwiches. For a starving artist I sure know how to eat. Thanks for indulging my glutenous ways.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.