Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've fallen but I can get up.

As previously posted, Open wide debuted 2 weeks ago on Logo's Click List at #5.
How thrilling is that?

Well, last Friday in my 2nd week on the countdown, I slipped and fell to #5.
Still not too shabby, eh? Top 5 is very respectable.

Well, I have never let something like a tiny slip hold me back or get me down.
No, I'm the kind of girl who will walk uphill with one high heel and a black eye, a missing tooth and a smile.

But...If you feel so inclined to fix my tooth, give me a new pair of pumps and a comfy seat at the top of the chart, then click your way over to Logo and vote like a mofo. Don't be shy honey. The voting is unlimited, so you can click until your hand cramps up. A little carpel tunnel syndrome won't kill you. It will make you stronger and maybe even give you time off from your job to recover and read that Dostoevsky novel you've always been meaning to tackle. Then you can say clever things and be the envy of all your friends. Yeah, you should definitely

vote for the video

.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.