Friday, March 21, 2008

Myspace- a place for whores



There is no amount of coffee that could prepare me for this image burned into my retinas early in the morning courtesy of our "friends" over at myspace.
I have no problem with bimbos, whores or any of their slutty cousins named Cindy, Tammy, Melissa, etc. trolling the internet for that special friend.

...but come on! These girls need a few lessons in targeted marketing.
It's hard out there for a girl looking for love in all the wrong places and a full time job plastering pictures of your vajayjay in the inboxes of a thousand some odd myspace users. Why waste that honey pot on someone like me who really can't appreciate its splendorous caverns of delight? I'm not buying what you're selling sister, so please close the curtains and take that show to another town, cuz there will be no tent pitching three ring circus up in here.

Where are the male bimbos? The "mimbos"? Are they busy sending suggestive crotch shots to horrified lesbians?

2 comments:

Bill Realman Stella said...

That, truly, was a laugh-out-loud experience. You SO articulated precisely how I respond to those add requests.

Where ARE the mimbos?!?!? (oh, wait a minute... that's right, I did get one of those, and treated him with the same disinterest as the rest. You would, too; he was skanky looking.)

Bill Stella

PS: Where might I find lyrics for "Unplug" online?

Robert German said...

Unplug-

I close the window while the sun is pourin' in, cuz I know it's gonna rain. Don't leave me here, cuz I'm not O.K.

I throw my cellphone off the side of the bridge, cuz I know it's gonna ring. I don't need to hear the things they think they have to say.

Unplug everything connect to the wall.
Reach out your hands and unplug it all.
Unplug everything connect to the wall.
Reach out your hands and unplug it all.
water's rising faster than it seems row row your boat gently down the stream. Water's rising faster than it seems, fill your car with gasoline.

I close the window while the sun is pourin' in, cuz I know it's gonna rain.

Water's rising faster than it seems.
Row row your boat gently down the stream.

gently down the stream...

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.