Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blessed

I am blessed to have one of the sweetest most talented boyfriends in the world.
I have spent a lot of time focused on what I want to do with my life, my dreams,
my ideas, songs...my my my...oh me.

We humans are selfish creatures by nature. I think it is important sometimes to step away and not let that overtake us. It is ever so easy to give in.

I am glowing. I am beeming with pride...not pride for myself but pride for my boyfriend, konstantine. I have watched him over the last few months so focused and dedicated to his role in Here Lies Henry.

I had never seen him act, so a part of me was worried. What if I didn't like the performance? What would I say? I'm a terrible liar.

I must say however, that Henry is a great liar. Here LIES Henry was amazing. It exceeded my expectations and it crushed my fears. I am blessed to not only have one or the sweetest most talented boyfriends in the world but also someone who is my biggest cheerleader. I find that now, I am the cheerleader, standing on the sidelines watching him make a touchdown and I am jumping up and down, frantically waving my pom poms. Thank You K for being you. I couldn't imagine a person with whom I would rather share my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy you seem so happy. True love is hard to find in this world and I'm glad yall found it.

Robert German said...

Thanks Ricky. I know how hard true love can be to find. I feel very lucky to have met K.

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.