Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Jubblies


I first became familiar with Wanda Wisdom & Lucky Bitch Radio
back in late 2006 when I did an interview for the progrum.
I have since become a regular listener to the podcast.
A combination of thought provoking and just plain silly,
it puts a smile on my face to listen.

So, on Sunday, as part of an ongoing discussion regardng jubblies,
I threw together a song called Jubblies and
sent it over to Wanda wisdom.
Recorded in my bedroom over the course of 2 hours
this is just pure silliness.

I highly recommend you check out her progrum
and not just because jubblies is the opening song for this edition,
but because I think you'll find that it might just
lighten your day a bit and provoke your mind to churn.

(Check it out)

1 comment:

Rich Marino said...

Thank you for adding to Wanda's progrum. I too listen and like the show.... and your Jubblies song was so funny, I laughed over the Lou Dobbs line...

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.