Friday, September 14, 2007

This is what happens when you F___ with Nature



I fear that movies such as The Fly, Jurasic Park and Species have taught us nothing. Listen people,When you F--- with nature, nature F---S back.



-Killer Bees Descend on
New Orleans-

(as if they didn't have enough to worry about)
Read the Article




-Scientists Engineer Salmon
to Give Birth To Trout-


(Associated Press article)

The christian right is so worried about gay marriage, calling it unnatural and against god. I personally think salmon giving birth to trout is much more of a crime against all that's holy than gentleman of the man-on-man persuasion tying the knot and taking it up the pooper. Who's with me?

I think Seedless Watermellon is an abomination against god and nature. I am horrified by its existence and go through a traumatic experience everytime I buy watermellon, finding it almost impossible to buy the seeded variety.


Here at the rant we're not afraid to tackle the real issues.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.