Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Broke Ankle Mountain

So, yesterday I fell down the stairs. I quite possibly have broken my ankle, but I continue to walk on it because I am tough as nails. There is no swelling, no discoloration, no real signs of breakage, but it's definitely not right.

I think it was the lack of food and over abundance of theraflu that made me lose my balance and tumble down the steps that lead to my apartment. On the upside though, I have almost completely shaken the strepthroat and am ready to tackle the world.

I got two phone messages this weekend during my convelesence from people saying "you have to see brokeback mountain." "oh it's so good". Alas, I may be the only man of the "man on man action persuasion" who has not seen this tale of manlove out on the range. I've been too busy burning the many candles I burn at both ends. Alas, I may have to wait for this one to come to DVD.

I'm eating solid food, so it's a good day. God, that sounds geriatric.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.