Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Diary of an Addict/a cry for help


10:30 am
I have dirty little secrets. These are songs that I listen to as guilty pleasures. Right now it is Natasha Bedingfield's 'These Words (I love you I love you)'. This is not even something that I would normally listen to, but it's infectious.

12:00 pm
I can't get it out of my head. I find myself walking down the street humming the tune or full on singing the lyrics. I admit it. I love it. It's a good song.

1:30 pm
It makes me smile. I don't care. I feel no shame. Natasha. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

4:00 pm
I can't stop myself. This song is pure uncut Crack!
I may just disappear into an alley with an i-pod and neglect personal hygene and
all obligations to listen to this song on repeat. You may never hear from me again.


10:00 pm
This is a cry for help.
Someone, play some Joni Mitchell Court and Spark fast. I need smelling salts.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.