Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Etiquette, I will adhere to this.














Recently I was sitting with my friend,Richard, perusing the pages of the most recent book of Etiquette from Emily Post. Well, now it's Peggy Post who is the authority carrying on the family business.

It is proper etiquette to return someone's call in a timely fashion, if they leave you a voice message. There are times that I have not myself been the best at this and for any of you who have been on the other end of my rudeness, I apologize.

For those of you who have not returned my calls and claim to be my friend, please re-read the paragraph above and understand I expect this of you.



photo credit- Carrie Thomas

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.