Monday, April 17, 2006

Purchase Brokeback Mountain and get my single


I'm very excited to announce that when you order a copy of Brokeback Mountain through Wolfe Video, you also receive the limited edition single for my song,
Marlboro Man.

I'm so excited to place my order as I still haven't seen the movie.



The CD includes

1. Marlboro Man(Single)
2. Marlboro Man(Radio)
3. Marlboro Man(Jefrodisiac's Italo-Disco mix)
4. Marlboro Man(Joeski's Ride Captain Ride mix)

An additional mix was done by Joeski, called the Dirty Cowboy Mix for the limited edition 12" vinyl.

This is such an exciting time and I send heartfelt thanks out to those who have been so supportive of my music and have contributed hours of their time and love.

Get your copy

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.