Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Feeling like I'm 25

I was pleased to discover today that I am the 25th most popular artist in the Urban Folk category on Rhapsody.com. How cool is that?

The most popular artist in the same category is Regina Spektor, a musician for whom I hold a great deal of respect. If you haven't checked out her music, I highly recommend it. Also, she is completely adorable in the music video for Fidelity, a song that you should listen to with caution as it is completely addictive. You've been warned.

Also....Another "Robert Recommends" is the Feast of Fools Podcast. They discuss the whole Donnie Davies (Parody or Reality?) Issue in their last two episodes, which has of course been my most recent hot topic of controversy conversation.
Listen...

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.