Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Funneling My Frustration For a Better Tomorrow

Thank you Mister S. for the very sweet email and phone call born out of concern for my well-being after my last blog post.

I got a fairly good night of sleep last night and feel a little less frustrated with the world. From time to time, it does bog me down, and I vent. I start this day with a renewed sense of purpose from a calmer more centered place, a bit closer to temporary emotional stability.
At times, that's the best we can hope for.

I am channeling my frustration and nervous energy into the new album, the new video and into a couple of other little projects that are happy funtime surprises for you all.

Yay!

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.