Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Shame on you

Why can't politicians focus on what they might actually be bringing to the table to help
plug some of the holes in this sinking ship?

I have no tollerance for negative campaigning. Tell me what you can do, not what the other person can't do.
Tell me why I should vote for you, not why I shouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton. Shame shame shame on you. If 1984 imagery should ever have been used, George Bush would have been a much more appropriate target. Maybe Obama had nothing to do with this ad. I'm not sure. Regardless, it is quite tacky.

*See The Video*

This, btw is not an endorsement for Hillary Clinton, but rather a comment on negative campaigning.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.