Monday, June 19, 2006

I still have my eyebrows


A heartfelt thanks to everyone who came out to Brooklyn to celebrate my birthday.
There's nothing like a grilled hotdog under a mulberry tree. I'm sad to say though that one of my favorite t-shirts is now ruined from all the berries, but I'll always have the memories.

such as...

Telling John"don't be afraid of the grill"

(cut to us getting close and him flinging a match onto the coals)

When the fire shot five feet up into the air, it was like Vietnam. John and I simultaneously dove backward, away from the flame. I am thrilled to announce that I still have my eyebrows.

Photo used with the kind permission of Carrie Thomas

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.