Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Village Voice!!!


I am uber pleased to direct your attention to the Village Voice's Website for

Uncle LD's High Bias(podcast),

which includes a little track called
"Well Formed Man",
from my upcoming album, 'Sirens of Brooklyn.'

Thank you Uncle LD for including the track,
Track#4 on the album, btw.

Yipeee!!!

lyrics

There ain't nothin' better
than a well formed man,
when God didn't skimp on the time
he spent molding that clay in his hands.

There ain't nothin' better than a man with thoughts,
the kind that's aware that the head below his waist
ain't the only one he's got.

I've met so many men beyond repair.
I try to reach inside,
but there's nothing there.

Must I dig deeper?

1 comment:

karl said...

'There ain't nuthin' better than a well formed man'

I couldn't agree more.

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.