Friday, February 23, 2007

Life Was Simple



In the third grade I began to dabble in the planting and tending-to of Petunias and other girly flowers. The first signs that I was starting down the slippery slope towards homosexual depravity. It was around this same time that I built the protoype for my first time machine.

These simpler times are fond to my heart. I spent most of my childhood playing in the dirt, riding horses and creating imaginary worlds and languages that only I could see and speak.

Often, I long for the simplicity of a world where the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby and the strange behavior of overproduced washed up white trash pop princesses are not considered newsworthy items.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.