Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What does Kenny Loggins want from me?

As random and strange as it is, I have begun to receive email updates on the career of Kenny Loggins. Why, might I ask has this strange development emerged? I mean, I'm sure Kenny Loggins is awesome and all, but how did he infultrate the walls and systems I have put in place to keep him from contacting me?

Yes, we all remember the movie Top Gun, and who could forget Footloose, and the title track that was like shock and awe for my ears. We have all been dazzled at times by kenny's brilliance. I know that personally, I cried 1 tear in 1994 when Kenny released his heartfelt children's album, Return to Pooh Corner.

But still....I fall to my knees, lifting my eyes to the sky, screaming

WHY? Why did you do it Kenny?
WHY?

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.