Saturday, July 07, 2007

Untitled jibberish(It's the bleach)

I am mopping my floor and eating potato chips,
listening to Patty Griffin, Flaming Red.

I am missing you.
I saw you at 3:30. It's 12:00.
In 3 hour is will be 12 and that is 12 too many.

How are you so full of beauty, full of energy, full of desire for me?
It amazes me.

I spent almost 2 hours in a guitar store today. It kind of felt like I was cheating on Black Swan, but then I met George and we started talking. We had a first date. We danced. We shared secrets. He is away on Sunday, but on Monday I am going to go visit him. Oh god, I gave him a name. Does that mean that he is the one?
I am about to dive head first into song.

I had to take a breath. It all became so frantic and I lost myself in the lack of sleep and the stress.
I lost sight of what I love. You believe in me. Thank you for that. It means the world to me.
I need to be brought to my knees from time to time, to understand how small I am.

I will feed you with the bit of food I have in my kitchen. I will give you my humble rags. They are what I have. I will give all that I can. I love you. Yes, I'm talking to you. Wake up. Unplug.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.