Thursday, July 05, 2007

a shift in the tide


something has shifted and everything is changing.
I fell down the rain soaked stairs to my apartment last night whilst wearing rubber shoes. i have bruises and soreness throughout my body. I am covered in bug bites on my legs from watching the sun set on turtle bridge.

I have scrapes on my arms and legs from climbing a tree to comfort a rather upset cat. i am in-fact a boy.
I watched hours of animal planet with K, because we are lame little nerd boys. I now have a love for wombats and want one for a pet. The closest thing I have is this picture that K made me. This morning I got a message from my mother letting me know that my uncle Louie has died. The funeral is in North Dakota on Monday. He was such a great man with a sweet heart. I hope he his smiling wherever he is.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.