Friday, June 29, 2007

It's a Miracle. I can hear.


I'd like to take this moment to plug a product
that helped to unplug me.

I trudge through life with a long list of
deformities and shortcomings, one of which is
a curved ear canal that leads to a buildup of wax.

Eventually I start to go partially deaf and freak out,
leading to a doctor's visit involving a water pik and
a wax "gumball" shooting out of my ear.

I suddenly have superhero hearing and a restored sense of balance.

So, yesterday was my breaking point.
I decided to visit the pharmacy and try my
luck at some over-the-counter voodoo.

Let me just say that I found the magic for which I was looking.
Oh sweet mary has put her blessed kiss on
Murine for Ear Wax Removal drops.
I dislodged a wax ball the size of a small marble. TMI???
It's a miracle. I can hear.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.