Friday, June 29, 2007

Returning to the bossom of mother ocean

This evening I depart the city for a few days with K. and the lovely Mister Carpentier.
We are off to sun our buns in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
I will return looking like a Lobster with seashells and stories to share, I'm sure. I usually spend the majority of my time swimming in the ocean.

Though, I plan to spend some time rubbing olive oil on K's fine greek body to watch him magically cook to a lovely edible golden brown.
Let's just hope I don't end up in an aloe vera tub at a burn ward.

Don't worry. I'm well aware that I am the whitest/pinkest boy alive.
I will be implementing the new full body sun condom, a part of my new line of clothing for people without pigment.

I'm thinking of calling it Robster's Lobster wear.

What do you think?

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.