Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sins of the rant to repent

I have neglected you, my dear rant readers.
The busy-ness of my recent schedule has made it hard for me to find the time and headspace to give the rant all the attention it deserves. For this I am very sorry.

Please stay tuned for a backlog of rants
or as I like to call it rant-a-rhea.
I have extra special audio treats to share with you. The basement sessions are coming, my dears.
Some will make you laugh. Some will make you cry. Others will make you wonder when the sun will rise over the speakeasy.
There are things brewing.

Wouldn't you like to know?

I have one question for you. You can post it here or send it through email. I want to give you some power.

I have a single that I am going to release. Yes, I'm talking music. It might surprise you. Now, here is the meat of it all. Do you want me to give you a b-side, a live track or a remix to go with this little morsel? You must let me know.

1 comment:

karl said...

Aah...the purge of ideas after a block.

How Gemini ;-)

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.