Monday, June 30, 2008


As posted last week, I had the honor of performing at Garden Party 25 here in NYC.
I ran into Winnie McCroy who was covering the event for Gay City News.

Broadway star Gavin Creel from "Mary Poppins" performed for the crowd, as did Eric Himan, Robert German, and Stewart Lewis, young, personable singers volunteering their time for the cause. "Gay Pride for some people is about celebrating their sexuality... and that's great, but my boyfriend and I like to do stuff like volunteer doing face-painting for the Center Kids. It's rewarding, but also, it's needed," said German.


Check out the whole article on
Gay City News' website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet of you to volunteer your time. I should do more of that.

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.