Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A note from Chester



Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Chester Devonshire III.
Many of you know me from my books, The well plated Dinner Party and Nuts for Nuts.
I'm thrilled to join the staff of the Rant. Starting next week, I will be giving you a front row seat to the very best that the entertainment world has to offer. Additionaly, I will be sharing my expertise as a world renowned food critic, giving you the scoop on the most exclusive dining experiences from the world's most accomplished gourmet chefs.
I look forward to the dialogue that we can have as new found friends. After all, I owe my success to you, my humble readers. Without you, I would still be burying nuts in my backyard back in Toledo. Instead, I am able to write for one of the internet's most prestigious publications.

Thank You and God bless America,

Chester Devonshire III.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.