Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Quiet Before The Storm

Some of you have commented on/noticed that I've been a little quiet lately, which is odd for someone with such a big mouth. I have been secretly plotting a little something and gathering together the elements to make it happen. That little something is the building of a recording studio in my apartment. It has been progressing in leaps and bounds.

There are two exciting things on the horizon, the announcement of the official release date for my second album, Sunrise at the Speakeasy and a series of bootleg tracks (demos) that I will begin sharing with you. Though I can't provide details right now, I can say that I am about to flood the world with a lot of music I've been keeping in my back pocket. I can't wait to share these things. If you have a request for a song that has been done live but never recorded or for a different version of a recorded song, let me know. I might be taking special requests if you ask nicely.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting news! Can't wait for all the new music.

Anonymous said...

Exciting news! Can't wait for all the new music.

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear the song 600 miles you mentioned in a past blog post.

Robert German said...

I will do my best to fulfill the your request. I haven't fully finished this song. it's one of the slow ones. I'll ask it nicely to hurry along, but sometimes they can be stuborn and don't like to be born until they're ready. They're much like children.

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.