Thursday, June 19, 2008

Governor of California likes Ass



On Monday, June 16th, the same day that I found myself celebrating 30 years of hard living
on the third rock from the sun, California became the 2nd state in the Union to perform legally binding gay marriages.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, an Austrian born republican (really?) is currently that state's governator.

I must admit that as a young boy I had a small crush on Arnold Schwarzenegger back when he did his Conan movies. There's nothing like a well chiseled gladiator to send a young boy's heart a flutter.

In honor of my schoolboy crush, here's some vintage governator.
I think Arnold could have had a real future doing a travel show, but alas, that ship has sailed.

No comments:

And now a word from our sponsor

Without shameless begging, independent musicians would surely starve.